Message to all

Welcome ! This Blog is for serious smokers and nicotine addicts. Not intended for recruiting new smokers. If you are not atleast 18 years old, please leave and close the door behind you. Thanks and Enjoy!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jif Or Skippy?

Sometimes it gets pretty sticky talking about brands of stuff we like.  I'm a JIF lover.  Which one are you?
It's just one of those things I'm completely inflexible about, if the grocery did not have JIF, I would just do without.
 Cigarettes were somewhat different in that I smoked Virginia Slim Ultra Lights for 20 years, but if I ran out and happened to find a Camel I would smoke that, I would smoke anything, just to get my fix. Sometimes I had to compromise if I was in a geographic location that only carried Marlboro, I would smoke Marlboro Ultra Lights, but always faithfully returning to my brand as soon as possible.
This blog is not just about my brand of E-Cig, White Cloud.  Although I do love it every bit as much as I did my analog brand I am not against trying other brands and reviewing them.  White Cloud just happens to suit me.  I like the way it looks, the way it vapes and the way the cartridges taste.  Their website, brochures and support materials are first class being well written and informative.  Their customer service has been exemplary and inquiries and orders have been responded to with lightning speed.

What's important to me is to share my E-Cig experience with you in hopes that you will be willing to try one of the many brands out there, doesn't have to be my brand.  My daughter was a Camel or Marlboro Red Box smoker, she has ordered GreenSmoke E-Cigs and she loves them!  Another friend who is a Winston smoker just switched to GreenSmoke as well.  My best girlfriend has a Blu and she loves it.  To each his or her own, it's just fun to try something new and exhilirating when it is even better than what you were doing before!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I couldnt agree more! I love my e cig (I bought green smoke).. I have tried a couple other brands and thought green smoke would be the best fit for me.. I was right I love it.. Im still trying to find my ideal flavor, otherwise I couldnt be happier with the amount of vapor I get and the way it feels in my hand.. Happy Vapeing!

    ReplyDelete