Message to all

Welcome ! This Blog is for serious smokers and nicotine addicts. Not intended for recruiting new smokers. If you are not atleast 18 years old, please leave and close the door behind you. Thanks and Enjoy!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

BAGGAGE !

Ever notice how non-smokers have a way of poking at ya?  Even if it's in a joking way it does become annoying when you are coming back from a smoke break at work and it's 10 degrees outside, your hair and coat are covered in snow, your nose is bright red and a non-smoker in short-sleeves coming down the hall way says, "is it cold out there?!".

Anyway...I wasn't going to touch the news story that e-cigs will be banned from commerial airlines http://travel.usatoday.com/flights/post/2011/02/federal-regulators-to-formally-ban-e-cigarette-use-on-planes/142656/1 .  I was just going to let that be a fly-by.  But so many people feel compelled to say to me "you know you can't use that thing on a plane, it was on the news.." with a shit-eatin' grin that I just have to say I AM NOT SURPRISED!  It's kind of like saying "the sky is Blue".  I mean really, I never expected it would be allowed and for me it's just one more reason not to fly.

Just imagine the chaos it would cause on a plane if you were able to sit comfortably, have a drink, eat a great meal and then vape yourself into absolute satisfaction.  It would be like arriving at your destination on time AND getting your suitcase handed to you as you exited the aircraft.  C'mon!  Did you really think it would be allowed?

So that's all the fondling of that non-news story I can stand for now.

Let's just stick together in the Smoking Section for now, quietly support each other and change our own worlds one at a time.

2 comments:

  1. Handed my bags? Are you crazy? Wait, I was going to say something bad about baggage handlers when I remember that I know one personally and he'd kick my ass if I get smart. Whew, that was close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not like you can smoke an analog cig on a plane either! DUH! Stupid people!!!

    Bill - thanks for the laugh :)

    ReplyDelete