Message to all

Welcome ! This Blog is for serious smokers and nicotine addicts. Not intended for recruiting new smokers. If you are not atleast 18 years old, please leave and close the door behind you. Thanks and Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Facts Without the Fluffy Stuff

Questions? – you can always email me at VaperGal@gmail.com!
What I ordered:
-White Cloud Cirrus II ECig Starter Kit plus extra warranty
(included 2 batteries, 5 cartridges, car charger, wall charger, USB charger)
-My initial 5 cartridges were Vanilla flavored and I ordered the “Light” strength
which was too weak for me, my next order I ordered “Full” strength Espresso flavored
-One cartridge lasts me one day (24 hours), I used to smoke about 30 tobacco cigs (aka analogs) a day
-I currently buy 5 sets of cartridges at a time and White Cloud throws in an extra set of 5 for free – this is a special – so I get 6 boxes of 5 = 30 cartridges for $99 (a month’s supply).  I had been paying $250 a month for analogs.
-While the startup price for the Starter Kit seems high to me it is well worth the investment and my savings will pay for itself in about 3 months.
Switching over:
It took 4 days for my ecigs to arrive once I placed my order.  I had 5 packs of analogs on hand when I received my ecigs.  I did not stop smoking my analogs immediately.  I would still smoke an analog first thing in the morning and whenever I felt like it.  Since my initial cartridges were too light for me this worked really well.
A couple of times I didn’t have my ecig battery charged so I just smoked analogs while the batteries charged.  No big deal.  No guilt.  I think I felt this way because I wasn’t trying to quit smoking, just switching to a different cigarette.
What I found is that I preferred my ecig over my analogs so when I received my “full” strength cartridges I just gradually switched over.  So the transition was pretty seamless for me, when I ran out of analogs I didn’t care because I had my White Cloud.

Putting It to the Test:
I smoke the daylights out of this thing.  It was not unusual for me to smoke 2 or 3 analogs back-to-back .
I have vaped my White Cloud constantly and it has been able to keep up with me. 

Is it really giving me the nicotine hit I crave?:
-Yes it is.  A good way to test this is to smoke an analog and note that you will not get a buzz (like you would if you had quit smoking).  Plus I don’t get edgy.

Differences in me that I have noticed:
-I don’t smell like a cigarette
-I don’t have a yucky taste in my mouth anymore
-My sense of smell has improved
-No more dry cough, my chest has cleared
-No headaches or cigarette hangovers from over-vaping

Flavors:
I tried different flavors including Strawberry, which is too sweet for me.  Tastes just like a Captain Crunch CrunchBerry.  Does go nice with a fruity drink, but not much else to me.  Not my favorite.
The Espresso has a deeper or darker flavor and it is very subtle, not overpowering.  You just have to try different flavors and see what you like.  This is my all-time favorite.
I don’t like the taste of Tobacco so I didn’t try that one.
The Chocolate flavor is not great to me, kind of chalky, reminds me of what it might be like to snort some Nestle quick.  (It also depends what taste you have in your mouth.  Sometimes you think your cartridge doesn’t taste at all, but if you chew a piece of gum or brush your teeth, then vape it, you will be able to taste it.  The flavor is light so if you are eating or drinking something really strong, you might not taste your ecig very much but you will still get great vapor.

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog :) I have just started my own e-cig adventure and what you have written here is me all over!

    ReplyDelete