Message to all

Welcome ! This Blog is for serious smokers and nicotine addicts. Not intended for recruiting new smokers. If you are not atleast 18 years old, please leave and close the door behind you. Thanks and Enjoy!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Blah, Blah, Blahging...

I was reading some blogs last night on the electronic cigarette forum
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/  and it’s hard for me to relate to some of that stuff.
I do get the excitement of vaping and being thrilled by it instead of analogs, that makes perfect sense to me.  But seems like most of the blogs I have found so far are about having trouble with an “atty” which stands for atomizer and “carto’s” for cartridges and “juice” for nicotine “dripping” which means these folks are filling their own cartridges and using a three-part system.  It’s pretty entertaining to read some
of that stuff, but since I’m using a two-part system that is self-contained and doesn’t require any maintenance or preparation – just vape it – I can’t relate to all that.  Sounds like some pretty technical stuff goin’ on out there, seems complicated to me.  Guess I’m proud to say I don’t have to deal with all that extra stuff .  I will say it is hard to think up things to blog about when all seems to be smooth and basically uneventful but I am working on some ideas.  I do recommend joining the e-cig forum, click the link above.  There is a lot of great info out there!  Here’s a picture of a pig in boots that I really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment