Message to all

Welcome ! This Blog is for serious smokers and nicotine addicts. Not intended for recruiting new smokers. If you are not atleast 18 years old, please leave and close the door behind you. Thanks and Enjoy!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Birds of a Feather

So now I go out to the Smoking Section at work, in the snow, with my White Cloud Cirrus II E-Cig to stand with my friends at break time and I must say they have been quite impressed with my new "smoking toy". 
Some of my friends have already done their research and ordered their own E-cigs and are enjoying them immensely.  My advice to you - read about them starting with the Electronic Cigarette Reviews, go to the individual websites.  Figure out the one that appeals to you the most, if you don't like the way it looks, you won't use it.  I went for the best of the best, the "Rolls Royce" of E-Cigs because I knew if the best wouldn't work for me, nothing else would.  Not to mention I was spending $250 a month to support my analog cig habit, now I am spending $99 a month for something even better.

So why do I continue to smoke my E-Cig outside?  A couple of reasons, one is to get the word out to my fellow smokers, the other is to responsibly observe my employer's smoking policy and not piss people off intentionally.  In the background I am making my plan to present my case for "vaping" at work, and when I get ready will approach senior management to seek a change - until then I will just behave.  And that will be covered under a future post in the not-so-distant future.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Mom, you're an inspiration, and I've been sharing your story :)

    ReplyDelete