Message to all

Welcome ! This Blog is for serious smokers and nicotine addicts. Not intended for recruiting new smokers. If you are not atleast 18 years old, please leave and close the door behind you. Thanks and Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Still Going!

So I've been a little hard to find these days.  Second grandchild, first granddaughter came along 3/23/2011 at 4:29 a.m.!  Still in Cincy with the family enjoying young Charlotte.  It was an awesome experience being part of the delivery team.  It was funny being in the hospital for hours upon hours
because I never had a nic-fit -- I stealth-vaped!  Yeah birthing babies and watching my daughter and son-in-law did definitely make me nervous so once I went to the family waiting room to get a cup of Capuccino to bring me back to life and did my e-cig right there, just exhaled into the top of my coffee cup, just made it look like tons of steam coming from my cup!  Although after Charlotte was safely in the arms of her mother and her father was collapsed across the room and all quieted down, in my exhaustion I plopped into a chair and vaped and completely forgot where I was -- none of the six nurses said a word, just smiled at me.  Awesome! My daughter told her pediatrian I was a vaper and the Pediatrician thought that was really cool and had no issue with it whatsoever.  Too bad I wasn't there to pass her a business card!  More later!  Will be back in my own world in a couple of days!!

6 comments:

  1. e liquid flavoring:-Contact Us Buy Vape E Cig, e liquid flavoring, Liquid Flavors ecigarettes

    from  E-Cigarette-USA.Com. Call 1 800-898-4157 Golden supplier for Electric Cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Protank 2 Clearomizer-Protank 2 is the most popular glass tube clearomizer in European market. Protank 2 clearomizer is compatible with EGO, Trex, and 510 battery

    ReplyDelete
  3. suicidal tendencies in India - OneLife (NGO) is a 24X7 Indian Suicide Hotline (+91-78930 78930) to address the suicidal tendencies, Teen Suicide Prevention & Depression Counseling. Contact us to help suicidal person

    ReplyDelete
  4. hum tv dramas - Indian dramas and hum tv dramas prefect collections in online. Phenomenal website for the Pakistani dramas online and indian dramas in Pakistan.Get mobile price in pakistan with mobile network packages and mobile specifications and dramasorigin deal with 3g packages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how to reduce face fat - Want to know how to lose face fat? Fast and effective tips to lose face fat. Learn how to reduce face fat fast and easy way.facial exercises to lose face fat fast

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make Orange Juice - The OneJuicer is a citrus Juicer. It works similar to the old plastic orange juicer cone you have at home but we both know that piece of plastic ain't worth its weight.

    ReplyDelete