Message to all

Welcome ! This Blog is for serious smokers and nicotine addicts. Not intended for recruiting new smokers. If you are not atleast 18 years old, please leave and close the door behind you. Thanks and Enjoy!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Vapor-Ho.... Playin The Field

This week I learned that my battery is compatible with a KR808D-1 which is a very common battery in the ecig industry.  Also a very good battery.  I gleaned this info from the Vaporsphere - see previous posting - and it's true!  I ordered a pink battery with a pink sparkle led tip from http://www.vapor4life.com/ - it ain't a thing if it ain't got bling -
to me anyways, I just love to accessorize!  My White Cloud cartomizer fits on that pink spark just fine and I vaped away on Friday night lightin up my little pink light.  What fun!  I also ordered some Vapor4Life cartomizers in Espresso flavor, that's my fave flavor.  Wow!  Those Vapor4Life cartomizers taste just exactly awful to me, they are syruppy and super strong and leave a nasty after-taste.  So don't go thinkin I am changin my thinkin on this whole thing.  Without a doubt I definitely have gotten my money's worth with my White Cloud and it is totally awesome and I adore it!  I have tried Vapor4Life, GreenSmoke and Blu Cig cartomizers and there's just nothing like White Cloud's cartomizers out there.  They truly are the closest thing to a real smoking experience without all the bad stuff from analogs.  So keep in mind if you have a standarad KR808D-1 battery, you can order some White Cloud cartomizers and see exactly what I am sayin here.  Vape and Enjoy!

1 comment: