Message to all

Welcome ! This Blog is for serious smokers and nicotine addicts. Not intended for recruiting new smokers. If you are not atleast 18 years old, please leave and close the door behind you. Thanks and Enjoy!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

6 Months Vaping Update!

I still count myself as a Smoker even though I'm a Vaper, I don't know why the stigma of "Non-Smoker" doesn't fit me, but I guess it's because in my mind I just switched from smoking analogs to smoking my White Cloud e-cig.  I've been using my White Cloud goodies for six months and STILL have no complaints.  I am using my original equipment which continues to work without fail.  I have travelled, hiked, biked, camped, you name it and my stuff goes with me, still satisfying all the time - every time.  I love the consistency of this product and this company.  Glad I still have good news to report!  Just returned from a lovely tour of Land Between the Lakes with my wonderful hubby.  We biked with our dogs and saw some cool stuff, met some nice folks, had a blast! Vape On!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you did enjoy that! That's great! Please continue sharing your wonderful stories here. More power!

    Best e-cigarette at electronic cigarette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. dotent

    ReplyDelete