Message to all

Welcome ! This Blog is for serious smokers and nicotine addicts. Not intended for recruiting new smokers. If you are not atleast 18 years old, please leave and close the door behind you. Thanks and Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's Not an Us and Them Kind of Thing - And Yes That Sticker Is On My Car!

If you have checked out some e-cig forums you may see a lot of negative posts about White Cloud.  I find it particularly interesting that the forums I have experienced thus far are catering to the "dripping", "atomizer" "juice re-filling" type of vaping.  Absolutely nothing wrong with that, but mention White Cloud
out there and it's kind of like being punished - at least in my experience.  It is true that White Cloud is pricey.  But after reviewing a ton of forum posts about White Cloud it is notable that many people cannot refrain from commenting that the cartomizers taste "GREAT" and "they seem to last a really long time".  I even took the advice of some fellow forum members and ordered Vapor4Life cartomizers and batteries to experience the difference myself.  To me the Vapor4Life cartomizers taste watery and yucky and they make kind of an icky-slurpy-popping noise.  I didn't find they produce more vapor, they are just remarkable less expensive, personally I can't vape them.  I do keep them on my person and if someone is interested I let them try my stuff, White Cloud and Vapor4Life side-by-side.  Some people prefer the Vapor4Life flavors.  Anyway, I'm feeling better and better all the time with my choice even though I decided as a "newbie" on the premium e-cig.  My thinking was if the one rated as a "Rolls Royce" e-cig didn't work for me, then nothing would.  It's really no different than being stuck on a certain brand of cigarettes, hail to Virginia Slim Ultra Lights for me!
There's only one way to decide and that's to try something.  Anything that gets you away from tobacco cigarettes onto a healthier path is a great decision and phenomenal buy no matter what it costs. How can you put a price on your health?  Something else I have noticed out there in the Vaporsphere is that a lot of e-cig companies run out of their nicotine "juices" regularly or there is a lull in service to vapers.  So far I haven't had to worry about that in the least.  All my goodies arrive in mint condition, just as I have ordered them and faster than I would expect.  I guess I can't say enough about White Cloud, their product and their service to date.  I'm still a "Newbie", only 9 weeks deep but here to let you know (repeatedly apparently) that this is workin' for me, I'm delighted and I hope you'll join me.  And please remember, a lot of negative feedback on the forums comes from folks who have never even tried White Cloud, they balk at the price right off the bat and don't have real experience with the White Cloud products.  Just try something...and hopefully you let me know how it goes with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment