Message to all

Welcome ! This Blog is for serious smokers and nicotine addicts. Not intended for recruiting new smokers. If you are not atleast 18 years old, please leave and close the door behind you. Thanks and Enjoy!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The World at 10 mph

I've been trying some new stuff lately and it's really been a lot of fun.  Yes, this is me, mounted on my "new-to-me" bicycle I named Rusty.  And that's my dog Buzz mounted on the front of Rusty.  I've never ridden a bike with my dog before - but I am into doing some new stuff these days.  Buzz didn't mind either.  Thanks to my trusty e-cig I have been able to increase my exercise program substantially which included a 21 mile bike ride this sunny Sunday morning!  It's almost indescribable to convey the
 difference I feel in my health since I started vaping 9 weeks ago.  The joy of being able to do so many things like riding my bike long distances and having some stamina and being able to breathe while doing that is amazing - and then I topped it off with stopping for a vaping break!  That's probably kinda sick, but that's me.  I never meant to give up my analogs and now that I have I wonder if I will ever give up my e-cig?  Not planning on it and still enjoying it!  For me it's the best of both worlds.  There are only two things that could have made today better - the first would have been enjoying a huge Turtle Waffle Bowl Sunday from DQ - I vaped instead.  The second thing actually happened - THE TIME CHANGED!!! An extra hour of daylight !

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that looks like the founding members of the Rigsby Road Riding Club. President Buzz Lightyear and his Secretary Laura!

    ReplyDelete